Monday, April 13, 2015

DFC: Dragonriders of the Styx - Cards

DFC made some sort of Christmas card set and four carded sets of 3 inch Fantasy Stampers.


This seems to by some kind of gift package

It looks like this came on a larger set and you cut out individual sets and give them as gifts.



























































Photo from an ebay auction.

Photo from an ebay acution.



This Fantasy Stamper has the Multi Toy logo.

This Fantasy Stamper has the DFC/Multi Toy logo.

*



































































































































































































Photo from an ebay auction.

Photo from an ebay auction.












Photo from an ebay auction.


























































































6 comments:

  1. This is the first I've seen of the stampers. I love that dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found my first stamper! It is loose and missing the bottom cap and the extra rubber parts, but I found it in a guys basement in a box of broken glass and other random junk. Maybe paid a quarter for it after the breakdown of all I bought. I got the red knight. So happy to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I just bought another one! This time I found a carded one on eBay. Got it for 15 bucks plus shipping. It is the Ogre! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have never seen this tiny gift pack. As you mentionned, it must have been cut out of a larger set. I presume this must have been some kind if “birthday party gifts” with many tiny packs that you could cut out and distribute to your birthday party guests.
    Bottom line: i need it hahhaha

    ReplyDelete

ALL NEW FOR SALE LISTS!

Labels

Blog Archive