Monday, April 13, 2015

DFC: Dragonriders of the Styx - Cards

DFC made just a couple of carded sets including 3 inch Fantasy Stampers.


This seems to by some kind of gift package

It looks like this came on a larger set and you cut out individual sets and give them as gifts.

This Fantasy Stamper has the Multi Toy logo.

This Fantasy Stamper has the DFC/Multi Toy logo.

*



























































































































































































Photo from an ebay auction.



















































5 comments:

  1. This is the first I've seen of the stampers. I love that dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found my first stamper! It is loose and missing the bottom cap and the extra rubber parts, but I found it in a guys basement in a box of broken glass and other random junk. Maybe paid a quarter for it after the breakdown of all I bought. I got the red knight. So happy to have one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice find Chris. You don't see those very often.

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I just bought another one! This time I found a carded one on eBay. Got it for 15 bucks plus shipping. It is the Ogre! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another excellent score. I have not seen that one.

      Delete