Saturday, August 26, 2017

DFC/MULTI-TOY: Fantasy Assortment Cyclops & Dragon Sleds

These sleds came in very rare boxed sets called Fantasy Assortment.  They are one of the very last Multi-Toys additions to the Dragonriders of the Styx line.   Some people claim the Cyclops is more rare than the Dragon, but I don't really know.  These sleds are among the very rarest DFC/Multi-Toy items.  

Several of the pictures of packaged sets below were provided by friend of the blog Chris K. 


















8 comments:

  1. Wow that dragon sled is a lot cooler than what I expected. The cyclops monster one is far more interesting and unique, but I love the head of the dragon one. Thanks for the pic credit, I love my set! Now to find the dragon one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hideously lovely in their awfulness! Were the others on the card back not produced Shaun, or are they rarer?

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He rest of the stuff you see on the card back was produced, but for the 3.75 action figure line. These are the rarest items produced for the toy soldier line.

      Delete
    2. Ah! That makes sense - they looked to be similar! Cheers!

      H

      Delete
  3. Great post! I didn't even know about these. That cyclops one is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had both sets long ago. I found it odd the cavemen were in there.

    ReplyDelete

ALL NEW FOR SALE LISTS!

Labels

Blog Archive