Thursday, January 11, 2018

More No Name Fun from Russia: Mounted Chaos Knight & Wolf Rider.

The Russians with no name are at it again.  These figures are just weird, and I mean that in the best way possible.  The wolfman rider comes with either a giant gun arm or a crazy techno mace buzz saw arm.  He actually makes a better post-apocalyptic figure than a fantasy figure.  He can be a mutant rather than a werewolf.  I mean no offence to werewolves.  Some of my best friends are werewolves.  The evil knight comes with one and two horned versions of his mount (some of my best friends are also evil knights.)  They size out to about 45mm scale.   







12 comments:

  1. Mattel toys have been very famous with a lot kids especially 90's kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do not you answer the mail fantasytoysoldiers@gmail.com ?

      Delete
    2. I have no email from you Emily. I do generally answer any email than is not an add.

      Delete
    3. On what mail can we send you a message? There is information that may interest you.

      Delete
    4. Send to fantasytoysoldiers@gmail.com. I will give you an answer.

      Delete
  2. Where did you find these if I may ask?
    They seem to be made out of Games Workshop's Chaos knights and Ork nobz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Could you send me the link perhaps?

      Delete
    3. I don't have a link. Just look for Russian sellers in the toy soldier category.

      Delete
    4. the horse with the bug eye guards is definitely Games Workshop mounted Empire General horse, and I suspect Silver Wolf is right Chaos Warriors/knights for sure and likely on the ORk nobz but I don't collect Warhammer 40K. Seems these guys buy plastic Games Workshop models/bits change them around a bit, and fabricate a mold for cheaper plastic toys from them.

      Delete

ALL NEW FOR SALE LISTS!

Labels

Blog Archive