Thursday, July 19, 2018

FINALLY FOUND THE YELLOW DFC DRAGON!

I have been looking for this guy for more than a decade. He showed up on ebay in an otherwise average lot last week.  I was all set for an evil bidding war but I was the only bidder.  Lucky day!

Based on the other figures in the lot, I would guess that he is original Hong Kong production (as opposed to the PRC marked figures made in mainland China.)   Like the brown knights, he would be one of just a very few rare color variations to come from Hong Kong.








8 comments:

  1. Well done! You landed one of your Grails without a wallet-killing battle, great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find!! I follow dfc listings often and never saw it.

    I have a black and red myself, hoping to snag a green one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Such a good feeling when you get rare find for a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ALL NEW FOR SALE LISTS!

Labels

Blog Archive